Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tic - Tac - Toe

This was my first week doing Singing time in our ward.  I wanted to see how well the kids knew the songs, and I wanted to do something fun with the kids.  So we did tic-tac-toe. 

I divided the room in two, one side was  X the other O.  I watched for "good" singers, and had them take turns putting their X or O on the board.  Behind each square I had written a song, so we sang that song before the next kid got to place their letter.  They had a blast. 



I also saw that the kids - especially the seniors, knew the songs better than I thought they did.

Rating:
Jounior - 9
Senior - 9

1 comment:

  1. Hey...congrats on the new calling! I remember you saying you love Singing Time...so enjoy! (And make sure you record EVERYTHING you do so I can copy it one day...when I get called to do the same thing.) :)

    ReplyDelete