Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mr. Potato Head

This week I really slacked, and didn't think about Singing Time, until 8pm Saturday night.  I needed something quick because I was going to a movie that night, and didn't have time to prepare anything fancy.

So what do I do when I don't have a lot of time?  I go to my kids toy room, and see what I can find, that I could make work for a Singing Time game.

I pulled out, and dusted off the Mr. Potato Head.



I pulled out a bunch of different body parts, - eyes, nose, mouth, arms, hat, feet... - you get the picture, and taped a paper with a song title written on it to each body part.  I stuffed all of this into an old gift bag, and called it a night!

Today at Primary, the kids took turns picking a part and putting it on the body, and we sang each song.

E-A-S-Y!

I did mostly fun songs, because in the summer I don't want to only review, and you never know how many kids will be there.

Fun, and easy!

Jr. - 8
Sr. - 7

No comments:

Post a Comment