Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Presentation Review

Its official. 
I'm really getting sick of these songs!!
Our presentation is October 21!  Thank goodness!!

Next week I'm out of town.  Then General Conference.  Then just one more practice week!  I'm so excited to stop singing these songs for a while!!

This week we just had an easy review.

I put a bunch of items into a bag.  Kids took turns coming up and picking an item, then guessing which song it represented.  Pretty easy.  Here's a list of the items that I used, and what songs they went with.

Sword - Nephis Courage
Umbrella - Baptism song
Picture of kids with Jesus - I know my Saviour Loves Me
Light Bulb - As a Child of God
Picture of Jesus - I'm Trying to be Like Jesus
CTR Ring - Choose the Right
Rock - Wiseman
Bee - Stand for the Right

No comments:

Post a Comment