Friday, September 7, 2012

Stickers

Last week I just wanted to review a couple of the songs that the kids don't know the 2nd verses to, but I wanted to make sure that I kept them motivated.  We started by singing the song through a couple times to make sure that they knew the words, then I pulled out some stickers.  I bought those small star sticker that teachers give out, and told the kids that if I saw them singing really well,then they would get a sticker. 
I know that this doesn't sound very motivating, but I promise - IT WORKS!!  I walk around the room and put the stickers on the kids faces if they are singing really good.  Really, I give one to everyone.  The boys love to have them stuck to noses, or glasses.
I love this as a review.  I've also seen people do this with round red stickers and tell them they have the singing chicken pox.
Simple, but fun.

Jr. - 10
Sr. - 10

1 comment:

  1. You really are good at this calling! What cute ideas...and ones I've never seen or heard of before!

    ReplyDelete